services included in our package
- Vent inspection
- Connect high-powered vacuum to duct system
- We take a high pressured air hose to each individual vent
- We apply a snake tube to a high pressured air hose to each individual vent and air returns
- We unscrew air returns and apply high pressured air hose through them
- We make sure we use the right fitting brushes for each individual vent
- If necessary we clean vent covers or we can replace them and also offer a lifetime warranty air filter
- Free furnace inspection and dryer vent inspection
- We offer sanitation with 99.9% organic chemicals. Our sanitation is highly recommended for people with allergies, asthma, and also new borns
How clean is the air you breathe?
Indoor air pollution is a serious health hazard affecting millions of Canadians. Researchers claim it contributes to more than half of all illnesses, including sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, asthma and more. A surprising number of contaminant sources thrive in the indoor environment.
Reasons For Keeping Your Air Clean
- Keeping indoor air quality a priority keeps families healthy and productive.
- Anything that may restrict air flow through air ducts reduces efficiency and will increase the cost to run heat or air.
- Dust mites and other allergens gather in congested pathways, using them to move throughout the habitation at any time of year.
- Seasonal allergens like polien are trapped and create a nuisance throughout the year.
- Birds, rodents and insects climb in exterior vent outlets and become entangled in debris, then die and add to the congestion.